Vacancies - Classroom Assistant
Our Milton Keynes Centre is now recruiting Part-Time Classroom Assistants. We are looking for hard-working, enthusiastic, organised and reliable assistants to assist our main tutors to run the classes.
This is a part-time role, with about 6 to 12 hours per week, and where the age and experience of the applicant will affect the final salary will be offered. Basic training will be given.
The timing of this will be at a mutually agreed time and you will be paid for the hours you do. You will be required to sign a contract and terms and conditions which include confidentiality clauses.
You will also be required to undergo a DBS (CRB) check, paid partly by us. Successful applicants will need to clear an enhanced DBS check.
Fluent in spoken English
Ability to communicate clearly with tutors and young children
1. Supervise students and ensure students work effectively in the class
2. Helping students to stay focused during class hours
3. Assist the tutors in carrying out planned activities to help achieve the learning objectives
4. Accurately mark student’s work (Answer keys will be provided)
5. Assist the children on computers to login to their online learning programme
Wednesday / Thursday / Friday
4:00 – 7:00pm
1:15pm – 4:15pm
Working hours can be discussed and negotiated
Milton Keynes East (Near Willen Lake MK15) with Free On-site Parking